Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Smoothie Experiment

Hey guys! Just wanted to share my new favourite smoothie recipe with you! I have been experimenting with green smoothies too..

1 cup of vanilla greek yougurt
1 banana
2 big teaspoons of peanut butter
1 big teaspoon of nutella
1/2 cup of milk or almond milk

This is sooo awesome tasting! Its like a yummy milkshake :D

Last week I put a bunch of cut fruit and veggies in ziploc bags so I could have ready to go smoothies! I don't have the best blender so I let them thaw a bit first..I also froze some almond milk into ice cubes so they will be nice a cold. I make about two smoothies and drink one and put one in a ziploc container in the fridge for later.

My Beginner Green Smoothie Recipe :)

1 banana
1 and 1/2 cups of baby spinach
2 celery stalks
4 big strawberries
1/2 cup of greek yogurt
3 almond milk ice cubes

Soon I am going to try mixing in some kale and maybe pineapple or green apples. I also want to look into flax or chia seeds I could mix in for extra healthiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment